Insights from my favourite guided meditation..
I’m still a bit of a novice when it comes to meditating.
I play around with sitting in complete silence and trying not to think any thoughts, to sitting and repeating mantras in my mind, to listening to guided meditations I find randomly on Youtube… what I love about meditating is that there seems to be no right or wrong way to do it. Finding whatever works for you, or perhaps changing it up like I do, is part of the joy of it.
And the truth is, no matter which way I do it, I ALWAYS feel better afterwards.
So with that being said if you’re looking for a good starting point in meditation, check out this gem by Bob Proctor.
It’s an abundance meditation with a focus on creative energy, and it leaves me feeling so full of energy, creativity and appreciation for the abundance around me that I could almost explode.
It seems no matter how many times I listen to it, I still hear something new.
Some of my favourite lines I wanted to share with you:
· You are God’s highest form of creation
· A man’s chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his state of consciousness.
· Anything you can see on the screen of your mind, you can manifest into your physical world.
· In every aspect of your life there is abundance.
· You are a spiritual being, and as such spirit is always for expansion and fuller expression.
· You have this enormous desire to add increase in everyone’s life; you want to leave everyone with the impression of increase.
· You find yourself becoming stronger, more vibrant and alive but at the same time becoming calmer.
· Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of life.
· You are going to willingly give and graciously receive.
· You are an abundant being.
· Every idea is going to grow and expand.
· Know that you are creative.
These are just some of the beautiful moments during the meditation, and reading it in point form does not do it justice (there’s something about Bob Proctor’s voice :) )
It’s 20 mins of my day that I love sinking into, check it out!